Re: compile errors in new PL/Pler - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Christopher Kings-Lynne
Subject Re: compile errors in new PL/Pler
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> In the meantime, does this solve your problem?:
>
> #ifndef eval_pv
> #define eval_pv perl_eval_pv
> #endif

Hmmm, I put it in  there and rebuilt and reinstalled and tried again:

-bash-2.05b$ createlang -d test plperl
ERROR:  could not load library
"/home/chriskl/local/lib/postgresql/plperl.so": dlopen
'/home/chriskl/local/lib/postgresql/plperl.so' failed.
(/home/chriskl/local/lib/postgresql/plperl.so: Undefined symbol "eval_pv")
createlang: language installation failed: ERROR:  could not load library
"/home/chriskl/local/lib/postgresql/plperl.so": dlopen
'/home/chriskl/local/lib/postgresql/plperl.so' failed.
(/home/chriskl/local/lib/postgresql/plperl.so: Undefined symbol "eval_pv")

Same error?  I wonder if I did something wrong...

Chris