Re: compile errors in new PL/Pler - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Christopher Kings-Lynne
Subject Re: compile errors in new PL/Pler
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> 1 is not acceptable, and 2 kinda sucks.
>
> Please try adding this to SPI.xs,
>
> #ifndef aTHX_
> #define aTHX_
> #endif
>
> recompile and test by calling spi_exec_query with more than 2 arguments like
> this:

Hmmm, compiled fine, but then I get this:

-bash-2.05b$ createlang -d test plperl
ERROR:  could not load library
"/home/chriskl/local/lib/postgresql/plperl.so": dlopen
'/home/chriskl/local/lib/postgresql/plperl.so' failed.
(/home/chriskl/local/lib/postgresql/plperl.so: Undefined symbol "eval_pv")
createlang: language installation failed: ERROR:  could not load library
"/home/chriskl/local/lib/postgresql/plperl.so": dlopen
'/home/chriskl/local/lib/postgresql/plperl.so' failed.
(/home/chriskl/local/lib/postgresql/plperl.so: Undefined symbol "eval_pv")

Chris