Re: Error loading trigger in C - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Juan Jose Costello Levien
Subject Re: Error loading trigger in C
Date
List pgsql-general
Doug,

You were right, psql let me insert the trigger.
But when I insert a new row in the table 'visita' (the one that has the
trigger), the result must be an audit new row on 'visita_log' because of
the trigger, and pgAccess reports that the connection was lost. Maybe is
something wrong with the trigger... I don't know what it is... (this is
the first time I program a trigger with PgSQL...)

Thanks in advance.

Juan