compile/link error Fedora et al - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Andreas Pflug
Subject compile/link error Fedora et al
Date
List pgadmin-support
Dear hackers and users,

for the moment, I'd suggest commenting out the offending call to that
_gtkXXX function, it seems we can live without it.

I hope that in the next few weeks we will be able to use a vanilla wx
snapshot, thus making progresses towards using an official wx package.
Apparently, I'll be able to have wx fixed (more or less) the way I've
been suggesting for a year now. If that should fail, I'll be recoding
some core xrc stuff into pgadmin3 sources directly to work around it.

Regards,
Andreas