Re: the cygwin responses I got ... - Mailing list pgsql-cygwin

From David Mitchell
Subject Re: the cygwin responses I got ...
Date
List pgsql-cygwin
Keep these posts to the list.

You are in a unix shell not windows. Set the environment like this:

$ CYGWIN=server initdb -D /usr/share/postgresql/data

--
David Mitchell
Software Engineer

NOTICE:
This message (including any attachments) contains CONFIDENTIAL
INFORMATION intended for a specific individual and purpose, and
is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the
taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.