Re: GRANT question - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dennis Gearon
Subject Re: GRANT question
Date
List pgsql-general
<>How about using phpPgAdmin? Or something like that?

Also, is there a SQL statement that will return all the possible
privileges? Use that in a subselect and then grant WHERE?
Chris Ochs <chris@paymentonline.com> wrote:
<quote

>> Is there a shortcut to grant all privileges on a schema and it's objects to
>> a user  without having to issue GRANT statements for each individual object
>> in the schema?  Given all the possible types of objects I doubt it but
>> thought I would ask just in case there was a way to do it.

No. People have asked about similar ways to do lots of grants at once,
but I haven't seen anyone claim to be working on this.