Re: ORDER BY with plpgsql parameter - Mailing list pgsql-general

From DeJuan Jackson
Subject Re: ORDER BY with plpgsql parameter
Date
List pgsql-general
The best of both world (speed and the ability to have different sort
options) that I can think of would be to use IF test with different
queries for the parameter.  That way you get pre-planning and can
specify the sort as a parameter.