Re: Call for 7.5 feature completion - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Mark Kirkwood
Subject Re: Call for 7.5 feature completion
Date
List pgsql-hackers
We could perhaps do something similar to the Apache 1.3 win platform
notes, where they (still) say *something* like :

"Apache on windows is not as stable as on unix... but is being actively
improved all the time"

This is a bit more positive than "it's dangerous!".

As for people not reading the release notes - we could display the
platform note (or an href to it) prominently on the download page
("they" may still not read that...but it has become a matter of choice
at that point...).

regards

Mark