Problems when using MS Access to display Postgres Data - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Simon Dobie
Subject Problems when using MS Access to display Postgres Data
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Hi,

Im not sure if this is the right mail list, apologies if it is not, and
could someone let me know where i could post this question if its not
the right place.

Basically, i have a small pg database with about 628 records in it. I
have these tables linked into an access database so that i can use
access forms and reports for people to easily get around in the
database. However, i just imported 20 records or so, and when i open up
the linked table to check, it seems like the first record was imported
20 times. however, when i open PGAdminIII up and view the data, its fine.

I can Run the linked table manager and update linked tables, and i get
the right data, but then my table becomes un editable and none of my
forms work.

Does anyone have any clues for how to fix this?! its driving me insane!!

%simon