Re: ceiling() and power() (SQL2003) - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Hans-Jürgen Schönig
Subject Re: ceiling() and power() (SQL2003)
Date
List pgsql-patches
Neil,

Doesn't your patch cause problems with the PostgreSQL ODBC driver which
adds ...

-- CEILING(num)
CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION ceiling(numeric) RETURNS numeric AS '
     SELECT ceil($1);
' LANGUAGE SQL;

-- POWER(num, num)
CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION power(double precision, double precision)
   RETURNS double precision AS '
     SELECT pow($1, $2);
' LANGUAGE SQL;
CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION power(numeric, numeric)
   RETURNS numeric AS '
     SELECT pow($1, $2);
' LANGUAGE SQL;

On first glance this seems to be same ...

    Regards,

        Hans