Re: [JDBC] is a good practice to create an index on the - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Edoardo Ceccarelli
Subject Re: [JDBC] is a good practice to create an index on the
Date
Re: [JDBC] is a good practice to create an index on the  (Bruno Wolff III <bruno@wolff.to>)
List pgsql-performance
do you mean that, declaring an index serial, I'd never have to deal with
incrementing its primary key? good to know!
anyway  in this particular situation I don't need such accurate
behaviour: this table is filled up with a lot of data twice per week and
it's used only to answer queries.
I could drop it whenever I want :)

Thanks again,
eddy