Re: ALTER TABLE...SET WITHOUT CLUSTER - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Christopher Kings-Lynne
Subject Re: ALTER TABLE...SET WITHOUT CLUSTER
Date
List pgsql-patches
>>Even changing the syntax to "qualified_name DROP CLUSTER" doesn't work
>>due to the existence of "relation_expr DROP ...".
>
> I have an idea.  Change the code to use relation_expr, then throw an
> error from gram.y if $$->inhOpt != INH_DEFAULT.

Yeah, that was the plan.  I have been too busy (or too lazy more like)
to actually get around to doing it and submitting it however...  I am
actually more tempted to do the right thing and actually make it recurse
properly over the hierarchy...

Chris