receiving user defined types from a function? - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Dario Bahena
Subject receiving user defined types from a function?
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
hi ...

I've a postgresql function, that returns a user defined composite type,
is it posible to catch it using the jdbc driver???, cause then I tried
it and saw the class for the object, it gave me just the first member
for my composite type.

Maybe I can return a refcursor which should be mapped to a ResultSet in
java ... but my functions would look less natural, in fact, I've already
changed them cause PostgreSQL doesn't support out parameters.

Thankx.

salu2
dario estepario ...