Re: contrib/sslinfo cleanup and OpenSSL errorhandling - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Daniel Gustafsson
Subject Re: contrib/sslinfo cleanup and OpenSSL errorhandling
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> On 3 Nov 2020, at 10:05, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:

> Applied, with the small adjustment of the comma in the docs.

Thanks!

> I wonder if we should perhaps backpatch 0002? The changes to sslinfo
> that were ported go all the way back to 9.6, so it should be a safe
> one I think?

It should be safe given that the code has been in production for a long time.
That being said, sslinfo doesn't have tests (yet) and probably isn't used that
much; perhaps it's best to let this mature in HEAD for a few buildfarm cycles
first?

cheers ./daniel