Re: Rendering pi more nicely in PDF - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Alexander Lakhin
Subject Re: Rendering pi more nicely in PDF
Date
List pgsql-docs
27.04.2020 18:04, Tom Lane wrote:
> Alexander Lakhin <exclusion@gmail.com> writes:
>> 26.04.2020 22:13, Tom Lane wrote:
>> BTW, I tried to also use this <phrase> markup inside the template for
>> <returnvalue>, so we'd only need one font-switching special case not two.
>> Didn't work though --- apparently templates don't get applied recursively?
>> Oh well.
We can have a single template "symbol_font" and reuse it, but it doesn't
seem cleaner to me (for just two cases).
(Placing <phrase ...>  into <xsl:template match="returnvalue"> wouldn't
work as such a content goes into the output, whilst all xsl:templates
apply to the input tree.)

Best regards,
Alexander

Attachment