Re: Support. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Al Hulaton
Subject Re: Support.
Date
List pgsql-general
Louis P. Boudville wrote:

> 1.    Where can I get end user support for PostgreSQL ?

You could use this mailing list, the #postgresql channel on the Freenode
IRC server or do a search for commercial Postgres support. The techdocs
on the Postgresql.org site would be my first stop, and you can also
search those techdocs and the O'Reilly 'Practical Postgresql' book on
our site below.

> 2.    What are the fees like ?

You can get support contracts, pay as you go, by the hour, or free free free on this and other mailing lists. We offer
bothcontracts and pay-as-you-go support because different sized companies need different levels of support. I think
you'llfind many postgres consultants will offer the same.

--
Best,
Al Hulaton    |  Sr. Account Engineer  |  Command Prompt, Inc.