Re: sybase->postgresql - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ian Harding
Subject Re: sybase->postgresql
Date
List pgsql-general
See Also:

UNLOAD [ FROM ] TABLE [ owner. ]table-name TO filename-string
[ unload-option ... ]

unload-option :
  DELIMITED BY string

--
It is one of the essential features of such incompetence that the person so afflicted is incapable of knowing that he
isincompetent. To have such knowledge would already be to remedy a good portion of the offense. ( Miller, 1993 , p. 4)