Re: Summary of Changes since last release (7.4.1) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Mike Mascari
Subject Re: Summary of Changes since last release (7.4.1)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I wrote:

> Yeah. 7.4 performed a lot better for me. I was a little too greedy in my
> hopes that the temp table issue hadn't been addressed and would see
> further temp table-related performance gains in 7.5. I see the CVS
> commit Aug. 6 before the pgindent run Sept. 4:

http://developer.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql-server/src/backend/storage/smgr/smgr.c?rev=1.58&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup

Actually, that was an Aug 6, 2002 commit, not 2003 which would make
it 7.3, right? So Simon, my I humbly ask from where you culled this
change in CVS tip?

Mike Mascari