Re: Summary of Changes since last release (7.4.1) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: Summary of Changes since last release (7.4.1)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
>Mike Mascari
> Actually, that was an Aug 6, 2002 commit, not 2003 which would make
> it 7.3, right? So Simon, my I humbly ask from where you culled this
> change in CVS tip?

Wow, looks like you got me there. It is I who humbly apologises.
Humble AND Zealous though :)

Overall, each item has been researched a bit more than simply copying
the committers' notes, but as you can see, I still have much to learn
about both the codebase itself and the way it is developed. The notes
are an attempt to help others do the same - accuracy is important - I'll
do better next time.

Thanks for pointing out my error, Simon Riggs