Re: Functions in CHECK constraint not getting dumped before - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Rajesh Kumar Mallah
Subject Re: Functions in CHECK constraint not getting dumped before
Date
List pgsql-general
Greetings!

The only issue that i noticed now with pg_dump version 7.5dev
is that  create schemas are not dumped before user definations.
which have their search_path set by ALTER USER command.

eg

ALTER USER arvind SET search_path TO 'erp';
ERROR:  schema "erp" does not exist

This is relatively harmless to me at least,
but the point is to have pg_dump work without requiring
any manual editing of the dumpfiles :)

Regds
Mallah.