Re: PITR Dead horse? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Koichi Suzuki
Subject Re: PITR Dead horse?
Date
Re: PITR Dead horse?  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Re: PITR Dead horse?  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
List pgsql-hackers
Hi, This is Suzuki from NTT DATA Intellilink.

I told Bruce Momjan that I and my colleagues are interested in
implementing PITR in BOF in NY LW2004.  NTT's laboratory is very
interested in this issue and I'm planning to work with them.  I hope we
could cooperate.