How to use int2vector - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Rich Cullingford
Subject How to use int2vector
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hello, all.

In trying to write a utility to drop/restore table indexes (as an aid to
a fast reload of the associated tables), I ran into the definition of
the field pg_index.indkey as an int2vector. I can't see any place in the
doc that says what to do with this type, you can't cast it to any array
type, and the only reference to it in the searchable archives (Thanks,
pgsql.ru!) points one to contrib/intarray -- which doesn't mention
int2vector at all.

How can I deal with this type in plpgsql?

                     Thanks,
                     Rich Cullingford
                     System Detection, Inc.
                     rculling@sysd.com