Re: strange connection problem. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Day, David
Subject Re: strange connection problem.
Date
List pgsql-general
I figured this out and it is not a Postgres issue.
There was a area  of initialization overlooked by the installer on a fresh install
of a development system..

I had to add a little extra debug to see that one key job not
only was not getting attached to the database, it was not even trying.
After seeing that I able to run down the installation flaws.

Thanks very much to all for your suggestions on this matter.

Regards

Dave