Re: SQL Exception Relation xxx does not exist - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alex
Subject Re: SQL Exception Relation xxx does not exist
Date
List pgsql-general
Kris,
thanks for the reply. I dont actually use temp tables in the function
(not that I know of) but I did truncated and reloaded a few tables incl.
recreating indices the previous day, however the line no. indicated in
the serverlog does not point to these sql calls.

I am now re-starting tomcat every night which is not a bad thing anyway
but still am wondering what the real reason could be.

Alex