Re: Requirements for updated site - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Alexey Borzov
Subject Re: Requirements for updated site
Date
Re: Requirements for updated site  (Devrim GUNDUZ <devrim@gunduz.org>)
List pgsql-www
Hi!

Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> Odd, at the top on my browser, I see:
>
> a) Download
> b) Mirrors
> c) Lists
> d) Users
> e) Developers
> f) Docs
> g) Search
>
> Are you sure you are looking at the same site as the rest of us? *scratch
> head*

Look a bit down. Yes, I'm speaking of these ugly blue columns on the
both sides that for some strange reason are liked so much in here.

> Now, I find the size of the fonts to be large enough, but maybe if there
> was some way of 'highlighting' them so they stood out from the page a bit
> more?

Like, move to a saner color palette from the current week-old-corpse one? ;]