Re: Requirements for updated site - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: Requirements for updated site
Date
List pgsql-www
On Fri, 16 Jan 2004, Alexey Borzov wrote:

> Two points:
> 1) kde, freebsd and debian are *bigger* than postgresql, so their
> websites *may* have bigger navigation structures. Now, may I point you to:
> http://www.mysql.com/
> http://firebird.sf.net/

Actually, they have a nice site ... I like the menu items up in the top
right like that, up and out of the way ...

> 2) In the current website you see the following at the top
>    a) What is... (leading to a page about PGDG)
>    b) Licence
>    c) Case studies
>    d) Contact the webmasters
>    e) Report a bug

Odd, at the top on my browser, I see:

a) Download
b) Mirrors
c) Lists
d) Users
e) Developers
f) Docs
g) Search

Are you sure you are looking at the same site as the rest of us? *scratch
head*

Now, I find the size of the fonts to be large enough, but maybe if there
was some way of 'highlighting' them so they stood out from the page a bit
more?

----