Re: 100 simultaneous connections, critical limit? - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Jón Ragnarsson
Subject Re: 100 simultaneous connections, critical limit?
Date
List pgsql-performance
Ok, connection pooling was the thing that I thought of first, but I
haven't found any docs regarding pooling with PHP+Postgres.
OTOH, I designed the application to be as independent from the DB as
possible. (No stored procedures or other Postgres specific stuff)
Thanks,
J.