"Best" Pre-compiled driver for PostgreSQL 7.2.2 ? - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From John Gibson
Subject "Best" Pre-compiled driver for PostgreSQL 7.2.2 ?
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hi, all.

 From the download page (jdbc.postgresql.org/download.html), I am trying
to determine which driver to use for my 7.2.2 engine.  It looks like
there may be two options.  I have a 1.3 JDK.

pg73jdbc2.jar

pg72jdbc2.jar

The 73 version says it "supports 7.1 and 7.2".

I originally compiled the JDBC driver from the 7.2.2 source.  It worked
okay, but we are now trying to track down some bugs. We are getting null
pointer errors and possible deadlocking situations.  It is possible that
the JDBC driver is playing a role, so we want to try a pre-compiled version.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

...john