Re: Postgress and MYSQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Postgress and MYSQL
Date
List pgsql-general
>>(I do wonder how quickly they are running through that $19 mil
>>investment though ...)
>>

>Let's see if they can beat GB? *evil grin*

I seriously doubt they will be a GB... MySQL is at least making money
(probably not profit though).
They have a huge, loyal following and presumably a decent size customer
base.

GB had none of this.

MySQL will probably be around a long, long time.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake