"I Use PostgreSQL" link graphic? (was Re: [long] Picking A Target Market) - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Alex Satrapa
Subject "I Use PostgreSQL" link graphic? (was Re: [long] Picking A Target Market)
Date
Re: "I Use PostgreSQL" link graphic? (was Re: [long] Picking A Target Market)  ("Dan Langille" <dan@langille.org>)
List pgsql-advocacy
Alexey Borzov wrote:
> This is *quite* prominent, but not the kind of logo one can put on his
> own website. To reiterate my previous point: will anyone try to choose a
> penguin as their mascot?

Perhaps we need a smaller version of the logo with the text "I use
PostgreSQL" or "Built Using PostgreSQL" - one of those metal plate link
graphics that everyone seems to be using these days. Just the elephant
head, the text "I use PostgreSQL", and a standard block of HTML for
presenting the graphic as a link to the PostgreSQL.org website.

Alex Satrapa