Re: insertion with trigger failed unexpectedly - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Sai Hertz And Control Systems
Subject Re: insertion with trigger failed unexpectedly
Date
List pgsql-general
Dear Anton Nikiforov,

>The problem:
>From the very beginning everything was fine and all records that i
>was getting from routers were calculated just right. I spent a weeks
>monitoring and testing my software.
>Now i have 10.000.000 records in raw table and when i'm inserting data
>alot of records are missing in raw and daily. Sometimes i got UPDATE
>failed errors, sometimes INSERT failed, but in general i'm getting
>this messages twice a day but not only two records are missing -
>hundreds of them.

I am suggesting something but may be its wrong in eithercase we would
require your PostgreSQL version number etc
Also
Checkout the disk space if you have run out of diskspace

> Currently i have no idea where to go and what to
>check. I did my tests mainly on FreeBSD platform and now i did tests
>on RedHat Linux and the result is the same - some records just did not

This is a real problem its seems no disk space probelm in this case
would you please show us the code

>reach the database (trigger has logger that is saying that everything

Regards,
Vishal Kashyap