Re: Storage management????? - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Chris Pesko
Subject Re: Storage management?????
Date
List pgsql-admin
Thank you for responding and here is a follow up question regarding your
scalability answer.  Is the database size limited to the size of the one
disk it rides on.  Or does the directory volume need to be configured to
span multiple disks to get some scalability?