Re: PostgreSQL and multiple database access - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Charles Tassell
Subject Re: PostgreSQL and multiple database access
Date
List pgsql-general
You could use locking for this (as someone else suggested) but you'd
probably be better off using transactions.  That way no one will get an
error, and whoever commits last will have the final say of what the record
is set to.