pltclu createlang for pgMail - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Nate Haggard
Subject pltclu createlang for pgMail
Date
List pgsql-general
I'm having trouble with pltclu on my redhat 7.2 box.  Postgres version
7.1.2.  I'm creating pltclu so I can use pgMail.
createlang pltclu <database> give me this error:
createlang: cannot find the file '/usr/local/pgsql/lib/pltclu.so'

This file contains the call handler for PL/Tcl (untrusted).  By default,
only PL/pgSQL is built and installed; other languages must be
explicitly enabled at configure time.

To install PL/Tcl, make sure the option --with-tcl is given to
configure, then recompile and install.  To install PL/Perl use
--with-perl.

configure options I used were: ./configure --with-tcl --without-tk
--withtclconfig=/usr/local/tcl8.3.2/unix/
I've done this exact same thing on redhat 6.0 and it works just fine.

Nate