Re: trigger is holding up the data - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Nate Haggard
Subject Re: trigger is holding up the data
Date
List pgsql-general
I think I need to clarify.  The trigger is set as AFTER.  The trouble is
that other tables are changed and the trigger occurs only after the update
on event and not after the update on all the tables.  If event was the last
table updated by this program then a trigger AFTER event would be fine.  I
want the trigger to trigger after updates on the event table but not before
data is written to all other tables in the database.

Nate