Re: [SQL] Triggers - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Matthew Hagerty
Subject Re: [SQL] Triggers
Date
List pgsql-sql
The system config is:

P2-400, 256Meg ECC, 1 SCSI WDE9180 ULTRA2, FreeBSD-3.3-Release,
gcc-2.7.2.1, pg-6.5.1.

That is the development server, our operational server is:

Dual P2-333, 256Meg ECC, 3 SCSI, FreeBSD-3.3-Release, gcc-2.7.2.1, pg-6.5.3.

The trigger is untested on the operational server as of yet.

Matthew (works with Mitch)