pg_available_encodings([INTEGER how]) RETURNS setof TEXT - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Jean-Michel POURE
Subject pg_available_encodings([INTEGER how]) RETURNS setof TEXT
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hello Tatsuo & all,

Sorry: in my mast message, I meant 'double-byte forms' and not 'double_byte
unicode forms' since SP4.

In answer to your question:

Dave publish a new CVS snapshot of pgAdmin II where encodings are hard-coded.
A 'pg_available_encodings([INTEGER how]) RETURNS set of TEXT' function
would make sure users
only create a database with 'UNICODE' if PostgreSQL was built-in with
multibyte support.

A database creation time, available codings are presented in a drop-down menu.

Greetings from Paris
Jean-Michel POURE