Re: Converting PL/SQL to PL/PGSQL - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jean-Michel POURE
Subject Re: Converting PL/SQL to PL/PGSQL
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello,

PgAdmin http://www.greatbridge.org/project/pgadmin/projdisplay.php is the
windows administration interface of PostgreSQL.
The new upcoming version features a function, trigger and view IDE. When
functions are modified, it is possible to rebuild dependencies.
It is the perfect tool for writing PL/PgSQL Wait a few days before it is
ready...

Greetings from Jean-Michel POURE, Paris, France