Re: Postmaster won't -HUP - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jerry Lynde
Subject Re: Postmaster won't -HUP
Date
List pgsql-general
At 05:19 PM 6/1/00 -0400, Joseph Shraibman wrote:
>Jerry Lynde wrote:

> > > bigtable (about
> > > fname> and
> > > lname> and
> > > the above named individual>
> > >
> > >What indices do you have on those fields?
> > >
> > >Regards,
> > >Ed Loehr
> >
> > They are all indexed, the DOB index is actually  DOBYear DOBDay and
> > DOBMonth and all 5 fields are indexed
>
>Do you have 5 indexes or do you have an index that spans more than one
>field?

Sorry for being less than explicit. There are 5 separate indices, one per
field.

Jerry Lynde
IT - Invocation/Evocation, Banishing, et al.
"In E-commerce, the E stands for Evil."
Due Diligence Inc.
http://www.diligence.com
Phone: (406) 728-0001 x232