Re: [SQL] RE: [GENERAL] Problem with SELECT on large negative INT4 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From John Brothers
Subject Re: [SQL] RE: [GENERAL] Problem with SELECT on large negative INT4
Date
Re: [SQL] RE: [GENERAL] Problem with SELECT on large negative INT4  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-general
I don't think that patch will work - Hiroshi whipped up that patch for me a
week ago for a
different problem - we have a table with duplicate primary keys, which
seems to be
an arithmetic overflow problem because the index key values can be both
very large positive
and very large negative numbers.

johnbr@incanta.net