Re: [GENERAL] User not in pg_shadow - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Charles Tassell
Subject Re: [GENERAL] User not in pg_shadow
Date
List pgsql-general
As the postgres user run the program "createuser"  It will ask fro a
username (dckinder) and some other things, including whether the user can
create a database.  You can do the same thing by connecting to template1
with psql and using the CREATE USER command. (do \h CREATE USER from within
psql)