Re: JVM crash when select count(*) on large table through JDBC - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Andres Olarte
Subject Re: JVM crash when select count(*) on large table through JDBC
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Just did a quick test with synthetic data (20M rows 3 columns: serial,
timestamp, and text).  And it worked ok both on Java (with driver
postgresql-8.1-407.jdbc3.jar)  and PgAdmin.

Perhaps you could try to build a test case to expose the problem?