Re: Permissions within a function - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From vamsi krishna
Subject Re: Permissions within a function
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Thomas,

Why dont you create a view on the table and access the view rather
than the table. I guess this would resolve the issue.

What ever select statement you want to have on the table you can make
it a select statement of the view. thus restricting the access to the
main table.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Vamsi Krishna Kundeti