R: Re: R: Re: R: Re: Weird EXECUTE ... USING behaviour - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Vincenzo Romano
Subject R: Re: R: Re: R: Re: Weird EXECUTE ... USING behaviour
Date
List pgsql-general

It is not the check or the select.
It is the way the substitution has been implemented. It looks like the code replaces the variable name and not the value.
Which is different from what is written at page 800.
I only hope they won't change the manual to match the feature/bug (warning: new joke)