Re: BUG #14413: pgadmin3 crashes on start - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From John R Pierce
Subject Re: BUG #14413: pgadmin3 crashes on start
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On 11/4/2016 4:56 PM, bernhard.rieder@eguana.at wrote:

> Bug reference:      14413
> Logged by:          Bernhard Rieder
> Email address:      bernhard.rieder@eguana.at
> PostgreSQL version: Unsupported/Unknown
> Operating system:   linux
>
> pgadmin crashes on plugin.cc:383 when obj->GetConnection() returns 0
>
> instead of:
> if (!obj || !(obj->GetConnection()->GetStatus() == PGCONN_OK))
>
> it should read:
> if (!obj || !obj->GetConnection() || !(obj->GetConnection()->GetStatus() ==
> PGCONN_OK))

this bug report is for the postgresql core system, pgadmin is not part
of that, I believe they have their own bug reporting mechanisms.

you probably should include a little more information, like what
specific 'linux' you're on, what distributiuon of pgadmin, what version
of it.

it appears pgadmin3 is deprecated and no longer supported, pgadmin4 is
all they are interested in. https://www.pgadmin.org/support/