Re: idea: log_statement_sample_rate - bottom limit for sampling - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Adrien Nayrat
Subject Re: idea: log_statement_sample_rate - bottom limit for sampling
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 11/6/19 7:21 PM, Tomas Vondra wrote:
> I've pushed the reworked version of log_statement_sample_rate patch [1].
> If I understand correctly, that makes this patch unnecessary, and we
> should mark it as rejected. Or do we still need it?

Yes, the goal of this patch was to disable sampling and log all queries whose
duration exceed  log_statement_sample_limit.

For now it is possible just with log_min_duration_statement which log all
queries whose duration exceed it.

--
Adrien