Re: CREATE TABLE LIKE and SERIAL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From silly8888
Subject Re: CREATE TABLE LIKE and SERIAL
Date
List pgsql-general
In 8.4, the sequence value is copied only when INCLUDING DEFAULTS is
specified. Otherwise, only the not null constraint is copied. I think
this is the most reasonable behavior and I don't see why it should
have been explicitly stated in the manual.