Re: pg_upgrade test writes to source directory - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: pg_upgrade test writes to source directory
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 2022-08-15 Mo 23:20, Andres Freund wrote:

> I've also attached a 0003 that splits the log location from the data
> location. That could be used to make the log file location symmetrical between
> pg_regress (log/) and tap tests (tmp_check/log).  But it'd break the
> buildfarm's tap test log file collection, so I don't think that's something we
> really can do soon-ish?

Where would you like to have the buildfarm client search? Currently it
does this:

    my @logs = glob("$dir/tmp_check/log/*");

    $log->add_log($_) foreach (@logs);

I can add another pattern in that glob expression. I'm intending to put
out a new release pretty soon (before US Labor Day).

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan