Re: Re: Hierarchical queries in pgsql - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Betsemes
Subject Re: Re: Hierarchical queries in pgsql
Date
List pgsql-general
> I don't think so.
>
> I'm wondering whether that feature would make Oracle faster for
hierachical
> stuff, or just more convenient.

I don't really know about that, but all hierarchical queries that I've done

have been pretty fast. And they are indeed very, very convenient.

> Cheerio,
> Link.
>
> At 06:51 AM 02-01-2001 -0500, Betsemes wrote:
> >Do pgsql features an equivalent to Oracle's hierarchical queries? Those
that

> >can be done with "start with" and "connect to" clauses. Thanks.
> >
> >Efrain Caro

Try Ematic.com
Where everyone can buy, or sell, new or used, products online in safe and secure manner.  Accept credit cards on your
website (no merchant account required). Get free email, web hosting, e-commerce, affiliate program and more at
http://www.ematic.com.