Re: Paypal WAS: PostgreSQL speakers needed for OSCON - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Paypal WAS: PostgreSQL speakers needed for OSCON
Date
Re: Paypal WAS: PostgreSQL speakers needed for OSCON  (Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
List pgsql-advocacy

If I buy a gun , and kill you... is that my fault or the fault of the
gun maker?
But with Kazaa and the spyware, you could say the gun is faulty and why
would you want to be associated with a faulty gun.

The spyware (at least last time I checked) isn't installed without permission. If  a person installs
Kazaa they knowingly have agreed to do so. Ignorance is not an excuse.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

+1-503-222-2783 - jd@commandprompt.com - http://www.commandprompt.com